1997-2002 Ford 5.4L F-Series/Expedition Supercharger System
Part Numbers and Prices listed below.
All parts on this page have been discontinued and are no longer available.
The NOVI-2000 supercharging system for the 5.4 liter Ford Triton V8s come complete with 1/2" thick, black anodized billet aluminum mounting brackets, rock-honed cast aluminum intake and discharge tubes, high-volume in-line auxiliary fuel pump and fuel control unit. When tested, this NOVI-2000 supercharging system produced and increase of over 115 horsepower and over 95 lb/ft of torque at a moderate 8-9 psig of boost on 91 octane pump gasoline.
- NOVI 2000 gear-driven supercharger provides whisper quiet operation with unmatched dependability
- Complete fuel system upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, fuel control unit, fuel lines and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation
- ECM chip (1999-2002 models only) controls timing levels for seamless acceleration
- High-flow bypass valves provides quiet, surge-free compressor operation
- Oil Lubrication and cooling for the supercharger even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, and pulleys, as well as an automatic belt tensioner
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
- Paxton 3-year supercharger limited warranty
- Emissions legal in all 50 states CARB EO #D-195-19
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.