1998-2001 V10 Truck and SUV Supercharger System
Part Numbers and Prices listed below.
Big trucks need big power, and Paxton Automotive NOVI-2000 systems for Ford's big trucks deliver. At a moderate 8-9 psig of boost, this system for the Triton V-10 engine produces an astounding 125 horsepower increase at 4600 rpm, and over 80 lb/ft of torque starting at only 3000 rpm - at the rear wheels. What's more, it does it on 91 octane pump gasoline, without the risk of harmful detonation.
- NOVI 2000 gear-driven supercharger provides whisper quiet operation with unmatched dependability
- Complete fuel system upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, fuel control unit, fuel lines and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation
- ECM chip controls timing levels for seamless acceleration
- High-flow bypass valves provides quiet, surge-free compressor operation
- Oil Lubrication and cooling for the supercharger even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, and pulleys, as well as an automatic belt tensioner
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
|1001911||1998-2001||6.8L V-10 F-Series/Excursion, Complete System||NOVI-2000||425HP||514TQ||$4648.95|
|1001911-P||1998-2001||6.8L V-10 F-Series/Excursion, Complete System, Polished||NOVI-2000||425HP||514TQ||CALL|