2001-2003 8.1L GM Truck and SUV Supercharger System
Part Numbers and Prices listed below.
All parts on this page have been discontinued and are no longer available.
- NOVI 1200 gear-driven supercharger provides nearly silent operation with unmatched dependability
- Technologically advanced high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Paxton's supercharger test cell
- Complete fuel system upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation
- Hand-held ECM programmer sets ignition timing and fuel enrichment level
- High-flow bypass valves provides quiet, surge-free compressor operation
- Oil Lubrication and cooling for the supercharger even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracketry for a "factory installed" appearance
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, and pulleys, as well as an automatic belt tensioner
- Integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features a closed loop, maintenance-free design
- Molded air inlet ducting assembly features the Paxton logo and mates with the factory air intake system
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.