2011-2013 5.0L Mustang GT Supercharger Systems
Part Numbers and Prices listed below.
Complete System Availability
- 2011 - Complete systems are available for both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- 2012-2013 - Complete systems are available for vehicles with manual transmission only. Tuning for vehicles with automatic transmission is currently under development.
Complete Paxton supercharger systems and tuner kits for the 2011-2013 5.0L Mustang GT are shipping now. The complete, fully calibrated, 50-state smog legal system will boost your stock 2011 GT to 615 HP and 475 lb/ft torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the NOVI-2200SL supercharger.
The Competition Air Inlet Upgrade adds 20 to 40 more HP (on top of the 615) and allows for even greater HP gains with more boost and more aggressive tuning.
If your vehicle already has modifications or you would like to custom tune your installation for more horsepower, you can purchase a tuner kit and supply your own fuel components and calibration. The NOVI-2200SL supercharger is capable of up to 1000HP on highly modified vehicles with custom tuning.
Check out these cars with custom tuning:
- WD40/SEMA Cares 2011 Mustang
- 802 RWHP 2011 Mustang, NOVI-2200 Supercharged by JPC
- Pep Boys 2011 Mustang (at 2010 SEMA Show)
Complete System Included Components and Features
- Novi 2200SL compressor with 3.80” drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Paxton calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel system upgrade includes fuel rail spacers and high flow replacement fuel injectors
Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded duct. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket “CAI” MAF/inlet assemblies
- Silicone sleeves and reducers
- Stainless steel clamps
- PCV and breather hose provisions for both automatic and manual transmission applications
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
- Discharge components include:
- Welded air/air charge cooler. 24”L x 13”T x 3.5” cooler core.
- Mandrel bent 3” aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Stainless steel clamps
- Silicone sleeves
- 98mm I.D. MAF housing configured for “blow-through” use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- Paxton Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours
Optional s/c pulleys available. Use Paxton 2A036-xxx series part numbers.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
|1001863SL||2011-2013||2011-2013 5.0L Mustang GT, Complete System, NOVI 2200 with Charge Cooler, Satin Finish. 2012-2013 compatible with manual transmission vehicles only.||$6020.95|
|1001863SL-1||2011-2013||2011-2013 5.0L Mustang GT, Tuner Kit, NOVI 2200 with Charge Cooler, Satin Finish (Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming)||$4970.95|
|1001863SL-1P||2011-2013||2011-2013 5.0L Mustang GT, Tuner Kit, NOVI 2200 with Charge Cooler, Polished Finish (Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming)||$5250.95|
|1001863SL-P||2011-2013||2011-2013 5.0L Mustang GT, Complete System, NOVI 2200 with Charge Cooler, Polished Finish. 2012-2013 compatible with manual transmission vehicles only.||$6300.95|